2NAMES YOU'VE GONE BY: mitoy and leni
2 THINGS I'M WEARING RIGHT NOW: old navy olive green shorts, brown zara top
2 THINGS I HAVE IN A RELATIONSHIP: Things? basi more on feelings, kalaw-ay man if things....
love and respect
2 OF MY FAVORITE THINGS TO DO: playing computer games with kyla and eating out with my family
2 THINGS YOU DID LAST NIGHT: watched RACE TO WITCH MOUNTAIN (best kiddie movie i have watched so far in 2009) and ate one serving of sour cream nachos with dip (probably 2500 calories!!!!!, 2499 coming from fat!!!!!)
2 PEOPLE YOU LAST TALKED TO: raymund and tiyay norma
2 THINGS YOU ARE DOING TOMORROW: attend hearing and Work
2 LONGEST CAR RIDES: from Piscataway, NJ to Charlotte, NC (10 hours); Chicago, Illinois to Brampton, Canada (14 hours)
2 FAVORITE HOLIDAYS: Holy Thursday and Good Friday - so quiet :-)
2 FAVORITE DRINKS: buko juice and skinny vanilla latte
2 THINGS ABOUT ME YOU MAY HAVE NOT KNOWN: ...that i'm a shy person.....that i don't know how to swim
2 JOBS I'VE HAD IN MY LIFE: audit staff at first farmers; unpaid worker at my father's store (hahahahaha)
2 MOVIES I WOULD WATCH OVER AND OVER: Lord of the Rings Trilogy; Pirates of the Carribean Trilogy (common denominator - guess who????O.B.)
2 FAVORITE FOODS: lechon kawali; chowking halo halo half dozen w/o icecream
2 PLACES I'D RATHER BE RIGHT NOW: since i'm already at home, it's not included in the two places.....so san francisco and baguio
2 PEOPLE I TAG: rayri and juvy
.
3 comments:
ay ambot we have soooo many things in common gid bala...wahahahahaha..pero indi ko nami an kay O.B. ya,(except sa elizabetown kay lip ot hair ya)...
Labs, I also have 2 tags waiting for you here: http://www.womanspeak09.com/
Talk to you soon.
Shy ka? Since when? hehehe!!! Miss you, labs!
Post a Comment