Sunday, February 6, 2011

BB cream

have seen ads for BB cream but didn't pay much attention to them till one time i was in line at watson's cashier and out of curiosity picked up a tube of maybelline BB cream. i got excited because it promised to do wonders for my skin aside from having uv protection. i was getting tired of piling foundation on top of my sunblock but I find the cream too thin and I am not sure if this will really protect my skin from the sun's harmful effects.

Went to Face Shop the other day looking for a moisturizer for RJ and found they have plenty of BB creams - radiance, blemish cover, .... i decided on the radiance because its P300 cheaper than the blemish cover.

I like the Face Shop BB cream, i don't even need to put on foundation and it seems i now have the complexion of a korean actress :)

No comments: