Tuesday, August 23, 2011

keratin treatment

I have fine, limp hair that gets oily at the roots but is so dry at the ends that it gets frizzy when I do not blow dry and style it. Having done the keratin treatment twice in the past and very satisfied with the result, I did it again two days ago.

Now, It's been 50 hours since I last washed my hair but who's counting?? Me, that's who!!! I couldn't last more than 48 hours without washing my hair and keratin treatment specifically prohibits washing your hair for 72 hours upon first application. That's why it takes me a long time between treatments. I hate the oily/greasy hair effect.

Fortunately, I was more prepared this time, I have read about on how to use dry shampoo, and luckier still that I have Oscar Blandi dry shampoo on hand. Sue enough, my scalp was less oilier this time, and I only have 22 hours more to go till my next shampoo.

Can't wait!!

2 comments:

CAT said...

so its okay to use dry shampoo gali...wow

rain71 said...

They recommend their own keratin dry shampoo but it's also mahalia Jackson and nag binagit ko because I already have dry shampoo at home, and ok man when I used it